Day 16

Today, I finished my outline, although I’ll probably need to revise it as my powerpoint changes.  I also set up my experiment on the SMI Eye Tracker.  Setting up my experiment was easy because I am only using computer images.  However, Lizzy is using a computer image and an actual book, so she had to resize the image to match the book and figure out a way to attach the book to the screen.  By the afternoon, our experiment was pretty much all set up, and now we have to get it approved, and do some preliminary tests to insure the experiment runs smoothly.

After, I read about the BeGaze program (the program we will use to analyze the eye tracking data).  I still don’t know much about it, but I think I know enough to make a basic analysis of my data. Maybe. Probably not.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s