First, Lizzy and I put all our manipulated images in order on a powerpoint. Then, Susan generously looked over our abstracts, made several suggestions, and helped us further develop our procedure.
A little later, Jeff looked over our powerpoint, and asked us to standardize the orientation of the images on the slide, an important, but tedious task. After lunch, we spent three hours cropping and moving the images around (a task that would have been parsecs* easier to accomplish on a pc). Although the task was monotonous, I had a satisfying sense of accomplishment when I finally finished. I am so very eager to move on the the next phase of this project.